EARLY BIRD SPECIALS, BOOK BY April 30, 2019
The following departures feature dynamic pricing, contingent on air booking class and hotel availability, and is subject to change without notice
|Departure - Return Dates
|Air & Land
|05/08/2019 - 05/26/2019||PLEASE CALL||PLEASE CALL||PLEASE CALL|
|05/15/2019 - 06/02/2019||PLEASE CALL||PLEASE CALL||PLEASE CALL|
|09/04/2019 - 09/22/2019||$2,299||$3,099||SEARCH|
|09/11/2019 - 09/29/2019||$2,299||$3,159||SEARCH|
|09/18/2019 - 10/06/2019||$2,299||$3,199||SEARCH|
|09/25/2019 - 10/13/2019||$2,299||$3,259||SEARCH|
|10/02/2019 - 10/20/2019||$2,399||$3,299||SEARCH|
|10/09/2019 - 10/27/2019||$2,399||$3,359||SEARCH|
|10/16/2019 - 11/03/2019||$2,399||$3,359||SEARCH|
|10/23/2019 - 11/10/2019||$2,399||$3,359||SEARCH|
|10/30/2019 - 11/17/2019||$2,399||$3,359||SEARCH|
|11/06/2019 - 11/24/2019||$2,399||$3,359||SEARCH|
|11/13/2019 - 12/01/2019||$2,399||$3,359||SEARCH|
|11/20/2019 - 12/08/2019||$2,399||$3,359||SEARCH|
|11/27/2019 - 12/15/2019||$2,399||$3,359||SEARCH|
|12/04/2019 - 12/22/2019||$2,399||$3,359||SEARCH|
The above pricing is per person based on double occupancy (twin-sharing)
Single Supplement for this tour starts from $699
- Additional Costs: Visa fees, travel insurance, tips & gratuities, optional tours, seat selection and excess baggage. Passengers who enter India, continue to Nepal or Bhutan, and then re-enter India will require a multiple entry visa for India.
- Payment Schedule: A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking. The balance of payment is due 75 days prior to the departure date. Space and prices subject to availability.
- "Land Only" Packages: Land Only packages do not include international flights. Land only prices include airport arrival transfers but do not include departure transfers. Information about transfer by taxi and private transfer options are available upon request.
- Triple Occupancy rate is available for land portion of the tour at the same rate as the double occupancy. Note: Triple occupancy rooms in hotels are generally the same size as double/twin occupancy rooms unlike in North America, where triple occupancy rooms often have two double/queen beds. Triple occupancy rooms usually include one double or standard twin bed as well as a roll-away bed or folding cot for a third occupant.
- Children Discount: Children discount is not available for this tour. This tour is not suitable for child under 6 years of age.
- Business Class Upgrades for international flights: Please call for details.