Cruise into the heartland of China on the Mighty Yangtze River. This phenomenal itinerary offers you a panorama view of China's past, present and future, with visits to the Imperial Beijing, historical Xian, the Mountain City of Chongqing - which is home to more 30 million people - classic Suzhou, water town Tongli, and Cosmopolitan Shanghai in a memorable 15-day vacation.
Begin with "Capital Beijing", where you tour theimperial capital's many charms, including the Forbidden City, the SummerPalace, the Temple of Heaven, and the Great Wall of China. Continue to Xian inCentral China to go for a bicycle ride along the city wall and see the famousTerracotta Warrior Army. Travel to Chengdu to visit thefascinating Giant Panda Breeding Research Base. From Chongqing to startyour relaxing 3-night cruise down the mighty Yangtze. Sail through thepicturesque Three Gorges and admire its timeless beauty. Disembark in Yichang andfly to Shanghai, where you walk on the colonial Bund and visit many of itsmodern architectures. From Shanghai, you will take an optional day excursion,touring Suzhou's classic gardens and strolling on Tongli's Old Street.
- Roundtrip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- 10 nights' accommodation at centrally located superior first-class hotels
- 3-night downstream Yangtze Cruise aboard one of the finest Yangtze cruise ships--Victoria Jenna. Outside cabins with private balcony, picture window and private bath
- 27 included meals: 13 buffet breakfasts, 11 lunches and 3 dinners
- Flexible dining options with recommended local food/restaurant list
- All intra-China flights and ground transportation per itinerary
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours with entrance fees as specified
- Escorted tours with professional English-speaking tour manager/guides
- Baggage handling service
- Audio earphones to enhance touring experience (for group of 10 travelers or more)
- This tour offers the perfect balance between included tour features and flexibility
Setting a higher standard for travel on China's Yangtze River, Victoria Cruises has enhanced its Luxury Amenities Program. The Luxury Amenities Program features a variety of services to eligible passengers, including enhanced ship placement, access to exclusive VIP areas, complimentary beverages including morning coffee and tea service, enhanced dining privileges, exclusive happy hour, and complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access in the Executive Lounge and lobby areas.
The program also includes a welcome fruit basket, complimentary diet soda and wine and beer with dinner, and nightly turn down service. Initially designed for the discerning travelers on suite accommodations, the unique Luxury Amenities Program by Victoria Cruises is now available as an included feature to eligible World Spree travelers on the Mighty Yangtze tour.
Similar Trips with Amazing Value
China Tours to Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou & Tongli (Optional) and Hangzhou (Optional)
10 Day (8N) China Delight, from US$1299 (U.S. Departures), or C$1899 (Canada Departures)
China Trips to Beijing, Xian, Chengdu, and/or Tibet, Shanghai, with travel extension to Yellow Mountain
12 Day (10N) Classic China, from US$1799 (U.S. Departures), or C$2599 (Canada Departures)
15 Day (13N) Classic China & Yellow Mountain, from US$2399 (U.S. Departures), or C$3399 (Canada Departures)
15 Day (13N) Classic China & Tibet Highland, from US$2799 (U.S. Departures), or C$3999 (Canada Departures)
China Vacations to Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, and/or Luoyang (Longmen Grottoes and Shaolin Temple), with extension trip to Yellow Mountain
11 Day (9N) The Middle Kingdom, from US$1599 (U.S. Departures), or C$2399 (Canada Departures)
12 Day (10N) The Middle Kingdom & Shaolin Temple, from US$1799 (U.S. Departures), or C$2759 (Canada Departures)
14 Day (12N) The Middle Kingdom & Yellow Mountain, from US$2199 (U.S. Departures), or C$3159 (Canada Departures)
15 Day (13N) The Middle Kingdom, Shaolin Temple & Yellow Mountain, from US$2499 (U.S. Departures), or C$3659 (Canada Departures)