Exotic and colorful, Thailand is a destination that really offers it all – ancient ruins, a rich culture, lush scenery, fragrant cuisine, vibrant Bangkok, beautiful beaches and friendly and fun locals who offer a warm welcome to visitors.
Our Best of Thailand and Iconic Krabi Tour has been carefully constructed to offer an unbeatable introduction to this enticing destination. We start in the dynamic capital Bangkok and travel north to the cities of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, traveling via the historic ancient capitals of Sukhothai and Ayuthaya.
En route you can expect many memorable and inspiring experiences: bargain for handicrafts in the colorful markets; learn about the unique culture of Thailand's hill tribes; awake at dawn to offer alms to saffron-clad monks; explore the historic ruins of Thailand's ancient capitals.
We continue traveling to the southern to Krabi - the town that well-known for the limestone cliffs, the national parks and the white sand beaches. Not as busy as the other beach destinations of Thailand, Krabi is really a beach place for rest and relax.
- Round-trip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- 14 night's accommodation at conveniently located deluxe hotels
- 20 included meals: 14 international buffet breakfasts, 5 lunches and 1 dinner
- Flexible dining with options with recommended local food/restaurant list
- All ground transportation per itinerary
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours with professional English-speaking tour manager/guides
- Baggage handling service
- Audio earphones to enhance touring experience
- This tour offers the perfect balance between included tour features and flexibility
We are confident that while you may find cheaper tours, you will not find a better deal to Thailand. With unbeatable value, our tour includes your international flight, 14 nights' accommodation, 20 meals and a wide range of highlights and activities.
- We have spent many years and a number of trips researching this beautiful destination. Every aspect of the tour - the itinerary, hotels, included features, restaurants and menus, tour guides, transportation, and shopping - have all been carefully selected so you can be confident in choosing Thailand as a destination.
- We ensure that the must-see sights and experiences are included within the tour price, rather than being optional extras.
- We include genuine experiences which get you closer to the destination, its people and culture rather than visiting the typical tourist traps.
- We carefully pace the tour to make the most of your time but also offer time to relax and enjoy the destination; combining the convenience of group tour with the flexibility of independent travel.
- We avoid the unethical shopping traps (such as Gem factory and Jade factory) which other companies use to subsidize their profits.
- We carefully select hotels with a local style and flavor but the international standards you expect.
By negotiating hard and using our knowledge of the destination we have designed the tour in such a way, and from a totally different perspective, as if we do it for ourselves – for our own very first journey to this beautiful country. That’s what makes World Spree different from others – We treat you as we expect to be treated and do everything with that in mind.
Similar Trips with Amazing Value
Trip to Thailand
13 Day (11N) Best of Thailand, from US$2099 (U.S. Departures), or C$3059 (Canada Departures)
Trips to Thailand & Cambodia
16 Day (14N) Best of Thailand and Angkor Wat, from US$2699 (U.S. Departures), or C$3759 (Canada Departures)
16 Day (14N) Best of Thailand and Cambodia, from US$2899 (U.S. Departures), or C$3999 (Canada Departures)
Indochina tour to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Thailand
22 Day (20N) Best of Indochina, from US$3399 (U.S. Departures), or C$4999 (Canada Departures)
25 Day (23N) Indochina's Ever-changing Faces, from US$3849 (U.S. Departures), or C$5749 (Canada Departures)