Discover the contrasting highlights of Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand traveling on our captivating tour through Indochina. This itinerary has been carefully designed to showcase the best features the region has to offer. An unbeatable value holiday, this tour allows you to explore three different countries with their varied and contrasting highlights.
Starting in the north of Vietnam, our tour explores the historic charms of Hanoi and takes a cruise amid the striking limestone scenery of Halong Bay. It then continues to the center of the country to enjoy the laid back delights of Hoi An and learn a little of Vietnam's history in Hue. Then, onto the south and to Saigon, the flourishing commercial heart of the country and the Mekong Delta. We travel to neighboring Cambodia, where we explore the magical temples of Angkor, one of the regions undoubted highlights.
The tour concludes in stunning Bangkok, contrasting with the natural scenery ancient temples and sometimes the slow pace of rural life of Vietnam and Cambodia. You will have ample time to explore this beautiful city full of modern skyscrapers standing shoulder to shoulder with opulent historic palaces, temples and local markets. Pre-book the optional tours created to offer you the best of this city or explore at your own pace.
Carefully planned and constructed, this tour offers an unbeatable insight into the region, its history and its people. You will learn about ancient kingdoms, experience striking landscapes, taste spicy and aromatic foods and enjoy the genuinely warm hospitality of the local people.
This is a journey of tropical sensations to the exotic Far East and is the best value air inclusive package tour available to Indochina.
- Round-trip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- 17 nights' accommodation at centrally located deluxe hotels
- 24 included meals: 17 buffet breakfasts, 1 brunch, 2 lunches and 4 dinners
- Flexible dining options with recommended local food/restaurant list
- All ground transportation per itinerary
- Overnight cruise on Ha Long Bay
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours with entrance fees as specified
- Escorted (or guided) tours with professional English-speaking tour manager/guides
- Baggage handling service
- Audio earphones to enhance touring experience
- This tour offers the perfect balance between included tour features and flexibility
Our 17-night Vietnam, Cambodia and Bangkok tour includes all the major highlights these three countries have to offer. The capital city of Hanoi, with its French colonial influence. An overnight cruise on the iconic Halong Bay, considered, by many, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Central Vietnam’s relaxed port town of Hoi An and the ancient capital of Hue. Magical temples of Angkor in Cambodia, and finally Bangkok, the bustling capital city of Thailand.
- Compared to similar itineraries promoted by our competitors, World Spree’s package tour features far better hotels - mostly 5-star or deluxe hotels in convenient locations, as opposed to the 4-star or lower hotels used by the competition. Unlike them, the hotels we use have character - we use colonial style hotels, oceanfront beach resorts, and international chains with central location, etc. Though we want you to travel with an open mind and be adventurous in the daytime, at night we want you to have all the comforts of home: Great location, comfortable beds, good lighting, air conditioning, cable TV, power showers and delicious American buffet breakfasts to look forward to. The truth is that if we do not enjoy staying in a hotel, we don’t put our clients there; further, we choose the hotels for this itinerary as if we do it for ourselves.
- In addition, our package tour includes a memorable overnight cruise on Halong Bay, the single greatest tourist attraction in Vietnam. Most of our competitors offer a day cruise, instead. The day cruise lasts only a few hours, which saves on cost, but cheats tour participants, who see only a bit of the huge bay. World Spree’s cruise, on the other hand, overnights on a comfortable ship, takes in the most spectacular scenery (only available on the overnight cruise), visits floating villages and fishermen, and even allows time for a swim on a beautiful beach.
- Our reasonably-priced tour does not have any pre-arranged shopping stops - the "shopping traps" arranged by many North American tour operators to generate commissions that subsidize their low prices and underpaid service staffs. World Spree considers this practice unethical. We say NO to "shopping traps."
Do shop around and compare the different tours on the market, and you will be convinced that World Spree offers the best value to Indochina!
Similar Trips with Amazing Value
Trip to Vietnam & Cambodia
16 Day (14N) Best of Vietnam and Cambodia, from US$2199 (U.S. Departures), or C$3399 (Canada Departures)
18 Day (16N) Best of Vietnam & Cambodia with Phnom Penh, from US$2549 (U.S. Departures), or C$3749 (Canada Departures)
Indochina tour to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Thailand
22 Day (20N) Best of Indochina, from US$3399 (U.S. Departures), or C$4999 (Canada Departures)
25 Day (23N) Indochina's Ever-changing Faces, from US$3849 (U.S. Departures), or C$5749 (Canada Departures)