If you've always wanted to see Peru's magical sights and learn about the wonders of Inca history and culture, consider this tour program.
Stretching from the Pacific coast up to the high peaks of the Andes, Peru inspires everyone with an alluring cocktail of history, culture, cuisine and wildlife.
Perhaps the most important find of modern times, certainly the most popular, remains the sacred city of Machu Picchu. Built in 1450, this UNESCO World Heritage Site draws countless seekers annually who've seen the inspiring photographs or heard the tales. Simply put, the place is divine. Stone textures, vibrant colors, shifting sunlight, and the brilliant Inca vision realized high on a mountain peak will inspire all visitors.
You will also explore archaeological sites around Cusco and the Sacred Valley, and have the opportunity to stroll a bustling traditional market and take in the local architecture and lifestyle.
- Internal Peru flights, ground transportation and transfers
- First class "Vista Dome" train ride to Machu Picchu
- 7 nights' hotel accommodation with daily American buffet breakfasts
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours including entrance fees
- 12 bountiful meals including 7 American buffet breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Baggage handling throughout entire trip
We spent the last few years thoroughly researching this magical destination, and meticulously analyzing every single aspect of the top Peru tour producers in the U.S. market, especially their itineraries, hotels, included features, restaurants and menus, tour guides, transportation, and shopping.
We are confident that while you may find cheaper tours, you will not find a better value tour to Peru. Our Best of Peru & Inca tour includes international flights, 7 nights’ five star accommodation, 12 meals and a wide range of highlights and activities.
By negotiating hard and using our knowledge of the destination, we have designed a tour we believe offers an incomparable experience for the money. We have created a trip, in such a way, and from a totally different perspective, as if we do it for ourselves – for our own very first journey to this magnificent destination. That's what makes World Spree different from others – We treat you as we expect to be treated and do everything with that in mind.
Our tour combines all the key highlights of Peru: Lima, the Sacred valley, Cusco, Machu Picchu. These destinations form the basis of many Peru tours, but we have carefully paced ours to ensure that you have ample time to enjoy the key sites and time to help with acclimatization to the altitude of the high Andes. Other reasons are:
- We spent hours - no, days - finding the very best hotels in Peru. The Lima hotel is with a superb location in the Miraflores district. The Cusco hotel is part of the Luxury Collection and the Lake Titicaca hotel is lakeside "with Titicaca at your feet." In our pursuit of excellent accommodations we choose hotels for this itinerary as if we plan to stay there ourselves. They must meet or exceed our expectations before we book them for our guests.
- Our program includes an overnight in Aguas Calientes, also known as the Machu Picchu town. This gives you the rare opportunity to return to the UNESCO site early morning the next day, making you the first visitors and beating the crowds who arrive later by train, for a more private experience.
- We have planned this tour to allow time for our guests to acclimatize to the high altitudes that will be encountered, by staying overnight in the Sacred Valley after Lima. This also allows us to spend more time at the sites rather than driving long hours to reach them. Many competitors’ tours skip this altogether; therefore, increasing the risk that altitude sickness could spoil the entire trip.
- We have included different activities that will allow you to interact with the Quechua-speaking locals in the Sacred Valley and Lake Titicaca, and learn not only about the ancient history of Peru, but also about the descendants of the Incas and their present lifestyle. A folk dance show is also part of the tour, with many opportunities to try the exquisite Peruvian cuisine.
- We are proud to offer ethical tours, ensuring that North Americans are not taken advantage of. There are no tourist traps, such as pre-arranged shopping stops – these are often set up in advance by many other tour operators to generate commissions that subsidize their low prices and underpaid service staff. This practice is considered unethical, and we discourage any shopping in tourist traps.
Similar Trips with Amazing Value
Additional exclusively Peru tour options
Peru Tours that also feature Ecuador and the Galapagos