An unbeatable value holiday to explore the varied highlights of Myanmar (formerly called Burma) and Thailand.
While Myanmar is a magical destination few travelers have seen that is rich in traditions, pagodas and temples, and its cities--Rangoon (now called Yangon), Mandalay and Bagan--sing of history. Neighboring Thailand is a destination that really offers it all – ancient ruins, a rich culture, lush scenery, fragrant cuisine, vibrant Bangkok, beautiful beaches and friendly and fun locals who offer a warm welcome to visitors.
In Myanmar, visit Mandalay, the former royal capital and cultural center on the Irrawaddy River, see Bagan's thousands of 800-year-old temples and pagodas, and enjoy Yangon's historic streets and stunning Shwedagon Pagoda.
In Thailand, we start in the dynamic capital Bangkok and travel north to the cities of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, traveling via the historic ancient capitals of Sukhothai and Ayuthaya. En route we can expect many memorable and inspiring experiences.
Our tour offers all these essential experiences, but also time to relax, explore or take a popular optional tour.
- Round-trip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- 17 nights' accommodation at conveniently located deluxe hotels
- 28 included meals: 17 buffet breakfasts, 10 lunches and 1 dinner
- Flexible dining options with recommended local food/restaurant list
- All ground transportation per itinerary
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours with entrance fees as specified
- Escorted (or guided) tours with professional English-speaking tour manager/guides
- Baggage handling service
- Audio earphones to enhance touring experience
- This tour offers the perfect balance between included tour features and flexibility
We are confident that while you may find cheaper tours, you will not find a better deal to Myanmar & Thailand. With unbeatable value, our tour includes your international flight, 17 nights' accommodation, 28 meals and a wide range of highlights and activities.
- We have spent many years and a number of trips researching this beautiful destination. Every aspect of the tour - the itinerary, hotels, included features, restaurants and menus, tour guides, transportation, and shopping - have all been carefully selected so you can be confident in choosing Myanmar & Thailand as a destination.
- We ensure that the must-see sights and experiences are included within the tour price, rather than being optional extras.
- We include genuine experiences which get you closer to the destination, its people and culture rather than visiting the typical tourist traps.
- We carefully pace the tour to make the most of your time but also offer time to relax and enjoy the destination; combining the convenience of group tour with the flexibility of independent travel.
- We avoid the unethical shopping traps (such as Gem factory and Jade factory) which other companies use to subsidize their profits.
- We carefully select hotels with a local style and flavor but the international standards you expect.
By negotiating hard and using our knowledge of the destination we have designed the tour in such a way, and from a totally different perspective, as if we do it for ourselves – for our own very first journey to these beautiful countries. That’s what makes World Spree different from others – We treat you as we expect to be treated and do everything with that in mind.
Similar Trips with Amazing Value
Trips to Myanmar & Thailand
12 Day (10N) Exotic Myanmar & Bangkok, from US$2599 (U.S. Departures), or C$3659 (Canada Departures)
15 Day (13N) The Golden Kite of Myanmar & Bangkok, from US$2899 (U.S. Departures), or C$4159 (Canada Departures)
Trips to Myanmar
8 Day (6N) Exotic Myanmar, from US$1899 (U.S. Departures), or C$2699 (Canada Departures)
12 Day (10N) The Golden Kite of Myanmar, from US$2299 (U.S. Departures), or C$3299 (Canada Departures)
Trip to Thailand
13 Day (11N) Best of Thailand, from US$2099 (U.S. Departures), or C$3059 (Canada Departures)
16 Day (14N) Best of Thailand and Iconic Krabi, from US$2599 (U.S. Departures), or C$3659 (Canada Departures)