An unbeatable value holiday to explore the varied highlights of Vietnam and Myanmar (formerly called Burma).
While reminders of the Vietnam War are visible, Vietnam is a nation on the move, the people are energetic, friendly and resourceful and live in a country blessed with a ravishing coastline, fascinating cities and a rich and varied history. Neighboring Myanmar is a magical destination few travelers have seen that is rich in traditions, pagodas and temples, and its cities--Rangoon (now called Yangon), Mandalay and Bagan--sing of history.
Explore Vietnam's historic and modern capital, Hanoi, cruise through picturesque Halong Bay, discover the ancient imperial Hue, relax in the charming town of Hoi An, and experience the dynamic and vibrant pace of Saigon. In Myanmar, visit Mandalay, the former royal capital and cultural center on the Irrawaddy River, see Bagan's thousands of 800-year-old temples and pagodas, and enjoy Yangon's historic streets and stunning Shwedagon Pagoda. Our tour offers all these essential experiences, but also time to relax, explore or take a popular optional tour.
This is a journey of tropical sensations in the exotic Far East. The best value air-inclusive package tour available to Vietnam and Myanmar.
- Roundtrip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- 17 nights' accommodation at centrally located deluxe hotels
- 24 included meals: 16 buffet breakfasts, 5 lunches and 3 dinners
- Flexible dining options with recommended local food/restaurant list
- All ground transportation per itinerary
- Overnight cruise on Ha Long Bay
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours with entrance fees as specified
- Escorted (or guided) tours with professional English-speaking tour manager/guides
- Baggage handling service
- Audio earphones to enhance touring experience
- This tour offers the perfect balance between included tour features and flexibility
Our 19-day Amazing Vietnam & Myanmar tour includes all the major highlights of these two Vietnam & Myanmar.
We start from the capital city Hanoi, with its French colonial influence, then take an overnight cruise on the iconic Halong Bay, considered, by many, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. We proceed to the central Vietnam for the relaxed port town of Hoi An and the ancient Imperial of Hue. The bustling city of Saigon is the last city in Vietnam where we have options to visit the tranquil Mekong Delta and the Cu Chi tunnels.
We continue our tour to Myanmar. Here, we visit the modern city Mandalay, visiting the ancient city-those are the spiritual centers of Myanmar, we also visit a famous Buddhist monastery here. We proceed to Bagan- the Myanmar's headline attraction. Our tour concludes at Yangon- the former Capital city of Myanmar.
- Compared to similar itineraries promoted by our competitors, World Spree’s package tour features deluxe hotels with character, in convenient locations. Though we want you to travel with an open mind and be adventurous in the daytime, we want you to have all the comforts of home in the evening: Great location, comfortable beds, good lighting, air conditioning, cable TV, power showers and delicious American buffet breakfasts to look forward to. The truth is that if we do not enjoy staying in a hotel, we don’t put our clients there. We choose the hotels for this itinerary as if we do it for ourselves.
- Our package tour includes a memorable overnight cruise on Halong Bay, the single greatest tourist attraction in Vietnam. Most of our competitors offer a day cruise, instead. The day cruise lasts only a few hours, which saves on cost, but cheats tour participants who see only a bit of the huge bay. World Spree's cruise, on the other hand, overnights on a comfortable ship, takes in the most spectacular scenery (only available on the overnight cruise), and even allows time for a swim on a beautiful beach.
- Our reasonably-priced tour does not have any pre-arranged shopping stops -- the "shopping traps" arranged by many North American tour operators to generate commissions that subsidize their low prices and underpaid service staffs. World Spree considers this practice unethical. We say NO to "shopping traps."
- Lastly, as a tour operator and tour specialist to Asia, we can assist our clients in obtaining visas to Vietnam by offering a Vietnam Visa On Arrival Assistance program. This means World Spree tour participants don’t have to worry about a visa in advance, don't have to complete the visa application form upon arrival in Vietnam and don't have to wait in a long line to submit it. Everything will be taken care of on your behalf.
Do shop around and compare the different tours on the market, and you will be convinced that World Spree offers the best value to Indochina!
Similar Trips with Amazing Value
Trips to Myanmar
08 Day (6N) Exotic Myanmar, from US$1899 (U.S. Departures), or C$2699 (Canada Departures)
12 Day (10N) The Golden Kite of Myanmar, from US$2299 (U.S. Departures), or C$3299 (Canada Departures)
Trip to Cambodia, Myanmar & Vietnam
23 Day (21N) Best of Vietnam, Cambodia & Myanmar, from US$4159 (U.S. Departures), or C$6059 (Canada Departures)