Discover the contrasting highlights of Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar (formerly called Burma) traveling on our captivating tour through Indochina. This itinerary has been carefully designed to showcase the best features the region has to offer.
Having emerged from a turbulent recent history, the region is now thriving, offering the visitor an intoxicating mix of historic temples, exquisite cuisine, elegant cities and striking landscapes.
Starting in the capital city of Cambodia-Phonom Penh, we travel to the small town Siem Reap where we explore the magical temples of Angkor.
Continue to the neighboring country Vietnam, we first visit the north of Vietnam, our tour explores the historic charms of Hanoi and takes a cruise amid the striking limestone scenery of Halong Bay. It then continues to the center of the country to enjoy the laid back delights of Hoi An and learn a little of Vietnam's history in Hue. Then, onto the south, Saigon the flourishing commercial heart of the country and the Mekong Delta.
Finally, we travel to Myanmar - a magical destination that few travelers have seen, is rich in traditions, pagodas and temples. WE visit Mandalay- the former royal capital and cultural center on the Irrawaddy River, see Bagan's thousands of 800-year-old temples and pagodas, and enjoy Yangon's historic streets and stunning Shwedagon Pagoda.
Our tour offers all these essential experiences but also time to relax, explore or take the popular optional tours.
This is an eye opening journey, a trip of tropical sensations and exotic memories. The best value air-inclusive package tour available to Cambodia, Vietnam & Myanmar.
- Round-trip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- 21 nights' accommodation at centrally located deluxe hotels
- 33 included meals: 21 buffet breakfasts, 7 lunches and 5 dinners
- Flexible dining options with recommended local food/restaurant list
- All ground transportation per itinerary
- Overnight cruise on Ha Long Bay
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours with entrance fees as specified
- Escorted (or guided) tours with professional English-speaking tour manager/guides
- Baggage handling service
- Audio earphones to enhance touring experience
- This tour offers the perfect balance between included tour features and flexibility
Our 21-night Best of Vietnam, Cambodia & Myanmar tour includes all the major highlights these countries have to offer. We start from Cambodia with the magical temples of Angkor Wat then travelling to Vietnam. Here, we visit the capital city Hanoi, with its French colonial influence, then take an overnight cruise on the iconic Halong Bay, considered, by many, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. We proceed to central Vietnam for the relaxed port town of Hoi An and the ancient capital of Hue. We continue our tour to Myanmar and visit the modern city Mandalay where we also visit the famous Buddhist monastery. We proceed to Bagan-the Myanmar's headline attraction. Our tour concludes at Yangon-the former capital city of Myanmar.
- Compared to similar itineraries promoted by our competitors, World Spree's package tour features far better hotels in convenient locations. Though we want you to travel with an open mind and be adventurous in the daytime, at night we want you to have all the comforts of home: Great location, comfortable beds, good lighting, air conditioning, cable TV, power showers and delicious American buffet breakfasts to look forward to. The truth is that if we do not enjoy staying in a hotel, we don't put our clients there; further, we choose the hotels for this itinerary as if we do it for ourselves.
- In addition, our package tour includes a memorable overnight cruise on Halong Bay, the single greatest tourist attraction in Vietnam. Most of our competitors offer a day cruise, instead. The day cruise lasts only a few hours, which saves on cost, but cheats tour participants, who see only a bit of the huge bay. World Spree’s cruise, on the other hand, overnights on a comfortable ship, takes in the most spectacular scenery (only available on the overnight cruise).
- Our reasonably-priced tour does not have any pre-arranged shopping stops--the "shopping traps" arranged by many American tour operators to generate commissions that subsidize their low prices and underpaid service staffs. World Spree considers this practice unethical. We say NO to "shopping traps."
Do shop around and compare the different tours on the market, and you will be convinced that World Spree offers the best value to Indochina!
Similar Trips with Amazing Value
Trip to Vietnam & Cambodia
16 Day (14N) Best of Vietnam and Cambodia, from US$2199 (U.S. Departures), or C$3399 (Canada Departures)
18 Day (16N) Best of Vietnam & Cambodia with Phnom Penh, from US$2549 (U.S. Departures), or C$3749 (Canada Departures)
Trip to Vietnam & Myanmar
19 Day (17N) Amazing Vietnam & Myanmar , from US$3159 (U.S. Departures), or C$4699 (Canada Departures)
Trip to Cambodia & Myanmar
16 Day (14N) The Golden Kite of Myanmar & Cambodia, from US$3159 (U.S. Departures), or C$4459 (Canada Departures)