Vast and vibrant, India resonates with an intoxicating mix of color, traditions and landscapes. Best of India explores the incredible highlights of this astonishing nation, offering an opportunity to learn and experience this extraordinary country, visit its iconic sights, sample the fragrant cuisines and understand the history and culture. Over the 13 days, we travel to visit the best highlights of north India that include many memorable experiences.
Visit Varanasi which thrives on the fertile banks of the mystic river Ganges; travel to Khajuraho to admire the stone cut temples depicting scenes from the Kamasutra; visit the incomparable Taj Mahal, the greatest monument ever built to love; explore the historic forts and palaces of Rajasthan. In addition, we have arranged many experiences where you will have the chance to sample local delicacies, take part in traditional ceremonies and enjoy unique cultural encounters.
- Round trip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- 10 nights' accommodation at conveniently (or centrally) located deluxe (or superior first-class) hotels
- 17 included meals: 10 international buffet breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners
- Flexible dining options with recommended local food/restaurant list
- Intra-country flight and all ground transportation per itinerary
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours with entrance fees as specified
- Escorted (or guided) tours with professional English-speaking tour manager/guides
- Baggage handling service
- Audio earphones to enhance touring experience
- This tour offers the perfect balance between included tour features and flexibility
We are confident that you will not find a better value to tour India. Our Best of India tour includes international flights, 10 nights’ accommodation, 17 meals and a wide range of highlights and activities.
We spent the last few years thoroughly researching this exotic destination, meticulously analyzing every single aspect of the top India tour producers in the North American market, especially their itineraries, hotels, included features, restaurants and menus, tour guides, transportation, and shopping. From our work, we learned how to improve on the industry standard.
By negotiating hard and using our knowledge of the destination, we have designed a tour that we firmly believe offers an incomparable experience for the money. We have created a trip, in such a way, and from a totally different perspective, as if we do it for ourselves -- for our very first journey to this great destination. That’s what makes World Spree different from others -- we treat as we expect to be treated and do everything with that in mind.
Similar Trips with Amazing Value
India Tours with extension trips to: Varanasi (River Ganges) and/or Kathmandu (Nepal)
India Tours including: both Khajuraho (Kamasutra Sculptures) and Varanasi (River Ganges), with extension trip to Nepal (Kathmandu)
India Trips including: Jodhpur, Udaipur, Mumbai, with extension tours to Nepal (Kathmandu)
India Travel including: Jodhpur, Udaipur, Mumbai, Kochi (Southern India), with extension trips to Nepal (Kathmandu)
India Vacations including Ranthambore (Tiger Reserve), with travel extension to Nepal (Kathmandu)