It is, quite simply, the most fascinating, most exotic, most colorful country on the planet, different from all others. And to tour India is to open your eyes to a treasure chest of stunning architecture, ancient traditions, fantastic festivals, and sophisticated cuisine, as well as a hospitable populace and luxurious modern hotels with all the amenities. This 21-day tour of India takes in the whole fabulous country from north to south, from the teeming streets of Delhi and Mumbai to the beautiful backwaters of Kerala, from the holy city of Varanasi to the erotic carvings of Khajuraho, not to mention the iconic Taj Mahal, the pink city of Jaipur and lovely lakeside Udaipur. And there’s plenty of time for rest and relaxation, too.
- Round trip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- 18 nights' accommodation at conveniently (or centrally) located deluxe (or superior first-class) hotels
- 29 included meals: 18 international buffet breakfasts, 5 lunches and 6 dinners
- Flexible dining options with recommended local food/restaurant list
- Intra-country flight and all ground transportation per itinerary
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours with entrance fees as specified
- Escorted (or guided) tours with professional English-speaking tour manager/guides
- Baggage handling service
- Audio earphones to enhance touring experience
- This tour offers the perfect balance between included tour features and flexibility
We are confident that you will not find a better value to tour India. Our Epic India tour includes international flights, 18 nights’ accommodation, 29 meals and a wide range of highlights and activities.
We spent the last few years thoroughly researching this exotic destination, meticulously analyzing every single aspect of the top India tour producers in the North American market, especially their itineraries, hotels, included features, restaurants and menus, tour guides, transportation, and shopping. From our work, we learned how to improve on the industry standard.
By negotiating hard and using our knowledge of the destination, we have designed a tour that we firmly believe offers an incomparable experience for the money. We have created a trip, in such a way, and from a totally different perspective, as if we do it for ourselves -- for our very first journey to this great destination. That’s what makes World Spree different from others -- we treat as we expect to be treated and do everything with that in mind.
Similar Trips with Amazing Value
India Tours with extension trips to: Varanasi (River Ganges) and/or Kathmandu (Nepal)
India Tours including: both Khajuraho (Kamasutra Sculptures) and Varanasi (River Ganges), with extension trip to Nepal (Kathmandu)
India Trips including: Jodhpur, Udaipur, Mumbai, with extension tours to Nepal (Kathmandu)
India Travel including: Jodhpur, Udaipur, Mumbai, Kochi (Southern India), with extension trips to Nepal (Kathmandu)
India Vacations including Ranthambore (Tiger Reserve), with travel extension to Nepal (Kathmandu)