Vibrant, exotic, colorful--all these adjectives describe this unique country that overloads the senses and provides photos that are beyond belief. This cleverly-planned tour covers not only the legendary Golden Triangle, but also includes the vibrant city of Jodhpur, lovely lakeside Udaipur and India's commercial and Bollywood capital, Mumbai (which used to be called Bombay).There's nothing on this tour that requires a lot of energy, but you'll visit Old and New Delhi's landmarks, marvel at the beautiful Taj Mahal, gaze at pink palaces in Jaipur, comb the markets in Jodhpur, enjoy the fascinating Rajput city of Udaipur, and sight-see in big, bustling Mumbai. And throughout the tour you'll stay in luxurious and conveniently-located hotels.
- Round trip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- 12 nights' accommodation at conveniently (or centrally) located deluxe (or superior first-class) hotels
- 19 included meals: 12 buffet breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners
- Flexible dining options with recommended local food/restaurant list
- All ground transportation per itinerary
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours with entrance fees as specified
- Escorted (or guided) tours with professional English-speaking tour manager/guides
- Baggage handling service
- Audio earphones to enhance touring experience
- This tour offers the perfect balance between included tour features and flexibility
We are confident that you will not find a better value to tour India. Our Amazing India tour includes international flights, 12 nights’ accommodation, 19 meals and a wide range of highlights and activities.
We spent the last few years thoroughly researching this exotic destination, meticulously analyzing every single aspect of the top India tour producers in the North American market, especially their itineraries, hotels, included features, restaurants and menus, tour guides, transportation, and shopping. From our work, we learned how to improve on the industry standard.
By negotiating hard and using our knowledge of the destination, we have designed a tour that we firmly believe offers an incomparable experience for the money. We have created a trip, in such a way, and from a totally different perspective, as if we do it for ourselves -- for our very first journey to this great destination. That’s what makes World Spree different from others -- we treat as we expect to be treated and do everything with that in mind.
Similar Trips with Amazing Value
India Tours with extension trips to: Varanasi (River Ganges) and/or Kathmandu (Nepal)
India Tours including: both Khajuraho (Kamasutra Sculptures) and Varanasi (River Ganges), with extension trip to Nepal (Kathmandu)
India Trips including: Jodhpur, Udaipur, Mumbai, with extension tours to Nepal (Kathmandu)
India Travel including: Jodhpur, Udaipur, Mumbai, Kochi (Southern India), with extension trips to Nepal (Kathmandu)
India Vacations including Ranthambore (Tiger Reserve), with travel extension to Nepal (Kathmandu)