EARLY BIRD SPECIALS, BOOK BY May 31, 2019
The following departures feature dynamic pricing, contingent on air booking class and hotel availability, and is subject to change without notice
|Departure - Return Dates
|Air & Land
|06/09/2019 - 06/23/2019||PLEASE CALL||PLEASE CALL||PLEASE CALL|
|06/30/2019 - 07/14/2019||PLEASE CALL||PLEASE CALL||PLEASE CALL|
|07/07/2019 - 07/21/2019||PLEASE CALL||PLEASE CALL||PLEASE CALL|
|09/08/2019 - 09/22/2019||$2,299||$2,699||SEARCH|
|09/15/2019 - 09/29/2019||$2,299||$2,699||SEARCH|
|09/22/2019 - 10/06/2019||$2,299||$2,699||SEARCH|
|10/06/2019 - 10/20/2019||$2,299||$2,859||SEARCH|
|10/13/2019 - 10/27/2019||$2,299||$2,859||SEARCH|
|10/20/2019 - 11/03/2019||$2,299||$2,699||SEARCH|
|11/03/2019 - 11/17/2019||$2,199||$2,559||SEARCH|
|11/10/2019 - 11/24/2019||$2,199||$2,559||SEARCH|
|11/17/2019 - 12/01/2019||$2,159||$2,479||SEARCH|
Check more departures
The above pricing is per person based on double occupancy (twin-sharing)
Single Supplement for this tour starts from $799
- Tour Fare: Fares are for per person based on double occupancy, including fuel surcharges and government taxes and fees.
- Additional Costs: Visa fee, add-on airfare from your home city to airline gateways, where applicable, travel insurance, optional tours, seating selection and excess baggage, and tips & gratuities.
- Payment Schedule: A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person is required to secure a reservation. The balance payment is due 75 days prior to the departure date. Spaces and pricing are subject to availability.
- "Land Only" Packages: Land Only packages exclude international flights and transfers between airport and hotels on arrival and departure days. Information about transfer by taxi and private transfer options are available upon request. China domestic flights and transportation as specified in the itinerary are included.
The "Land only" package starts from Shanghai on Day 2 with hotel accommodation included and the city tour starts in the morning of Day 3. The "Land only" package ends in Beijing on Day 15.
- Triple Occupancy rate is the same as double occupancy.
Note:The Triple Occupant room is usually just a standard room and the third occupant will be on a cot, roll-away or sofa bed. It will be tight quarters for three adults. Triple occupancy is not available on the cruise portion.
- Child Discount: Child discount is not available for this tour. This tour is not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
- Business Class and/or Premium Economy Class Upgrade for transpacific flights is available at additional cost. Please contact us for upgrade pricing.