Exotic and colorful, Thailand is a destination that really offers it all – ancient ruins, a rich culture, lush scenery, fragrant cuisine, vibrant Bangkok, beautiful beaches and friendly and fun locals who offer a warm welcome to visitors.
Our Best of Thailand & Cambodia Tour has been carefully constructed to offer an unbeatable introduction to this enticing destination. We start in the dynamic capital Bangkok and then travel north to the cities of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, traveling via the historic ancient capitals of Sukhothai and Ayuthaya.
Following, we travel to neighboring Cambodia, where we explore the magical temples of Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world at the small town Siem Reap. Additionally, you will visit Tonle Sap Lake, one of the most unique ecological water wonders in the world, and visit the locals in their rural villages. We conclude our trip at Phnom Penh, the capital city of Cambodia.
- Round-trip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- 15 nights' accommodation at conveniently located deluxe hotels
- 23 included meals: 15 buffet breakfasts, 6 lunches and 2 dinners
- Flexible dining options with recommended local food/restaurant list
- All ground transportation per itinerary
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours with entrance fees as specified
- Escorted (or guided) tours with professional English-speaking tour manager/guides
- Baggage handling service
- Audio earphones to enhance touring experience
- This tour offers the perfect balance between included tour features and flexibility
We are confident that while you may find cheaper tours, you will not find a better deal to Thailand and Cambodia. With unbeatable value, our tour includes your international flight, 15 nights' accommodation, 23 meals and a wide range of highlights and activities.
- We have spent many years and a number of trips researching this beautiful destination. Every aspect of the tour - the itinerary, hotels, included features, restaurants and menus, tour guides, transportation, and shopping - have all been carefully selected so you can be confident in choosing Thailand and Cambodia as a destination.
- We ensure that the must-see sights and experiences are included within the tour price, rather than being optional extras.
- We include genuine experiences which get you closer to the destination, its people and culture rather than visiting the typical tourist traps.
- We carefully pace the tour to make the most of your time but also offer time to relax and enjoy the destination; combining the convenience of group tour with the flexibility of independent travel.
- We avoid the unethical shopping traps (such as Gem factory and Jade factory) which other companies use to subsidize their profits.
- We carefully select hotels with a local style and flavor but the international standards you expect.
By negotiating hard and using our knowledge of the destination we have designed the tour in such a way, and from a totally different perspective, as if we do it for ourselves – for our own very first journey to this beautiful country. That’s what makes World Spree different from others – We treat you as we expect to be treated and do everything with that in mind.
Similar Trips with Amazing Value
Trip to Thailand & Cambodia
16 Day (14N) Best of Thailand and Angkor Wat, from US$2699 (U.S. Departures), or C$3759 (Canada Departures)
Indochina tour to Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand
16 Day (14N) Best of Vietnam,Cambodia & Thailand, from US$2699 (U.S. Departures), or C$4049 (Canada Departures)
Indochina tour to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Thailand
22 Day (20N) Best of Indochina, from US$3399 (U.S. Departures), or C$4999 (Canada Departures)
25 Day (23N) Indochina's Ever-changing Faces, from US$3849 (U.S. Departures), or C$5749 (Canada Departures)