EARLY BIRD SPECIALS, BOOK BY December 31, 2018
The following departures feature dynamic pricing, contingent on air booking class and hotel availability, and is subject to change without notice
|Departure - Return Dates
|Air & Land
|03/05/2019 - 03/15/2019||$1,399||$2,259||SEARCH|
|03/12/2019 - 03/22/2019||$1,399||$2,259||SEARCH|
|03/19/2019 - 03/29/2019||$1,399||$2,259||SEARCH|
|03/26/2019 - 04/05/2019||$1,399||$2,259||SEARCH|
|04/02/2019 - 04/12/2019||$1,399||$2,259||SEARCH|
|04/16/2019 - 04/26/2019||$1,399||$2,259||SEARCH|
|04/30/2019 - 05/10/2019||$1,399||$2,259||SEARCH|
|09/03/2019 - 09/13/2019||$1,399||$2,259||SEARCH|
|09/17/2019 - 09/27/2019||$1,399||$2,259||SEARCH|
|10/01/2019 - 10/11/2019||$1,399||$2,259||SEARCH|
|10/15/2019 - 10/25/2019||$1,399||$2,259||SEARCH|
|10/29/2019 - 11/08/2019||$1,399||TBA||SEARCH|
|11/12/2019 - 11/22/2019||$1,399||$2,259||SEARCH|
|11/26/2019 - 12/06/2019||$1,399||$2,359||SEARCH|
Check more departures
Single Supplement for this tour starts from $759
Due to the availability of connecting flights the next day, YYZ (Toronto) returning passengers will overnight in Hong Kong on their return leg of the journey. World Spree will provide the accommodations for this layover.
- Additional Costs: Indonesia Visa On Arrival fee (USD $35) which is subject to change without prior notice, is NOT included and must be paid on site. Travel insurance is additional to the tour fare and is strongly recommended. The gratuities of USD $10 per traveler per travel day to cover your tour guides, drivers, and porters are recommended and are at your discretion.
- Payment Schedule: A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking. The balance of payment is due 75 days prior to the departure date. Space and prices subject to availability.
- "Land Only" Packages: Land Only packages do not include international flights or hotel/airport transfers. Information about transfers by taxi and private transfer options are available upon request.
- Triple Occupancy rate is available for land portion of the tour at the same rate as the double occupancy. Note: Triple occupancy rooms in hotels are generally the same size as double/twin occupancy rooms unlike in North America, where triple occupancy rooms often have two double/queen beds. Triple occupancy rooms usually include one double or standard twin bed as well as a roll-away bed or folding cot for a third occupant.
- Child Discount: There is no discount for children.
- Business Class Upgrade for transpacific flights is available. Please call for details.