Cambodia offers the largest and most famous temple complexes in the world, including the magical and mystical ruins of Angkor Wat, one of the region's undoubted highlights. Immerse yourself in the religious culture while attending an Apsara Dance school to know more about this traditional and yet famous dance of Cambodia.
Once known as Burma, Myanmar is rich in traditions and folklore and its cities--Rangoon (now called Yangon), Mandalay and Bagan--sing of history. It is a land of pagodas and temples, rubies and pearls, tigers and elephants and more than 130 ethnic groups in an exotic landscape.
Our tour begins in Phnom Penh - the capital city of Cambodia including a visit to the Royal Palace- the most conspicuous feature and also one of impressive colorful Khmer-style Palaces. We fly to Siem Reap, the gateway to the famous Angkor temples.
Continue our tour to Myanmar. We'll see Yangon's stunning Shwedagon Pagoda and British-colonial architecture. In Mandalay, the former royal capital and cultural center on the Irrawaddy River, we'll visit the famous UBein bridge, the exquisite teak-carved Shwenandaw Monastery- the only Royal Palace building that survived from the World War ll bombing and Buddhist monasteries with novice monks praying and collecting alms. Then the country's highlight, Bagan, with thousands of 800-year-old temples and pagodas spread across the plains. And for a break from history, a boat ride on Inle Lake to see its beautiful scenery and floating gardens.There are also several optional tours to round out the itinerary.
- Roundtrip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- 14 nights' accommodation at centrally located deluxe hotels
- 27 included meals: 15 buffet breakfasts; 10 lunches and 02 dinners
- Flexible dining options with recommended local food/restaurant list
- All ground transportation per itinerary
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours with entrance fees as specified
- Escorted (or guided) tours with professional English-speaking tour manager/guides
- Baggage handling service
- This tour offers the perfect balance between included tour features and flexibility
Our 14-night the Golden Kite of Myanmar & Cambodia tour includes all the major highlights that these two countries has to offer.
In Cambodia, we start from the capital city Phnom Penh and continue to Siem Reap with the famous Angkor temples. While in Myanmar, we start from the former capital city Rangon, with its British colonial-are architecture, then proceed to Mandalay - an young city with the ancient treasures surrounding. We continue to Bagan- on of the Southeast Asia's architectural wonders an the highlight of Myanmar. We travel to Inle lake that famous for its unique leg rower before heading back to Yangon to catch our home-bound flight.
- Compared to similar itineraries promoted by our competitors, World Spree’s package tour features deluxe hotels in convenient locations. Unlike the other companies, the hotels we use have character with a central location. Though we want you to travel with an open mind and be adventurous in the daytime, we want you to have all the comforts of home in the evening: Great location, comfortable beds, good lighting, air conditioning, cable TV, power showers and delicious American buffet breakfasts to look forward to. The truth is that if we do not enjoy staying in a hotel, we don’t put our clients there. We choose the hotels for this itinerary as if we do it for ourselves.
- Our package tour includes a visit the the local Apsara dance school in Cambodia, a rowing boat trip on Inle lake- a photographer's dream; visit the monasteries to know more about the monks and Buddhism here.
- Our reasonably-priced tour does not have any pre-arranged shopping stops -- the "shopping traps" arranged by many North American tour operators to generate commissions that subsidize their low prices and underpaid service staffs. World Spree considers this practice unethical. We say NO to "shopping traps."
Do shop around and compare the different tours on the market, and you will be convinced that World Spree offers the best value to Indochina!
Similar Trips with Amazing Value
Trip to Vietnam & Cambodia
16 Day (14N) Best of Vietnam and Cambodia, from US$2199 (U.S. Departures), or C$3399 (Canada Departures)
18 Day (16N) Best of Vietnam & Cambodia with Phnom Penh, from US$2549 (U.S. Departures), or C$3749 (Canada Departures)
Trip to Vietnam & Myanmar
19 Day (17N) Amazing Vietnam & Myanmar , from US$3159 (U.S. Departures), or C$4699 (Canada Departures)
Trip to Myanmar & Thailand
12 Day (10N) Exotic Myanmar & Bangkok, from US$2599 (U.S. Departures), or C$3659 (Canada Departures)
15 Day (13N) The Golden Kite of Myanmar & Bangkok, from US$2899 (U.S. Departures), or C$4159 (Canada Departures)