Exotic and colorful, Thailand is a destination that really offers it all – ancient ruins, a rich culture, lush scenery, fragrant cuisine, vibrant Bangkok, beautiful beaches and friendly and fun locals who offer a warm welcome to visitors.
While Laos, especially in the heritage town - Luang Prabang, it does not seem that the time ever goes by. Was one of the three colonial countries in the Indochina, the colonial architecture still could be found in many places along the country. Laos is known as a Buddhist country with the majority of its population following the Theravada Buddhism. Laos has been more popular to the world-wide visitors who like history and tranquility.
Our Best of Thailand Tour and Luang Prabang has been carefully constructed to offer an unbeatable introduction to this enticing destination.
We start in the dynamic capital Bangkok and travel north to the cities of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, traveling via the historic ancient capitals of Sukhothai and Ayuthaya. We then continue to Luang Prabang - the heritage town in Laos before heading back to Bangkok to connect with out home-bound flight.
- Roundtrip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- 16 nights' accommodation at conveniently located deluxe hotels
- 22 included meals: 15 buffet breakfasts, 5 lunches and 2 dinners
- Flexible dinning options with recommended local food/restaurant list
- Intra-country flight and all ground transportation per itinerary
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours with entrance fees as specified
- Escorted (or guided) tours with professional English speaking Tour Manager/Guides
- Baggage handling service
- Audio earphones to enhance touring experience
- This tour offers the perfect balance between included tour features and flexibility
We are confident that while you may find cheaper tours, you will not find a better deal to Thailand and Laos. With unbeatable value, our tour includes your international flight, 16 nights' accommodation, 22 meals and a wide range of highlights and activities.
- We have spent many years and a number of trips researching this beautiful destination. Every aspect of the tour - the itinerary, hotels, included features, restaurants and menus, tour guides, transportation, and shopping - have all been carefully selected so you can be confident in choosing Thailand and Laos as a destination.
- We ensure that the must-see sights and experiences are all featured.
- We include genuine experiences which get you closer to the destination, its people and culture rather than visiting the typical tourist traps.
- We carefully pace the tour to make the most of your time but also offer time to relax and enjoy the destination; combining the convenience of group tour with the flexibility of independent travel.
- We avoid the unethical shopping traps (such as Gem factory and Jade factory) which other companies use to subsidize their profits.
- We carefully select hotels with a local style and flavor but the international standards you expect.
By negotiating hard and using our knowledge of the destination we have designed the tour in such a way, and from a totally different perspective, as if we do it for ourselves – for our own very first journey to these beautiful countries. That’s what makes World Spree different from others – We treat you as we expect to be treated and do everything with that in mind.
Similar Trips with Amazing Value
Trip to Thailand & Cambodia
16 Day (14N) Best of Thailand and Angkor Wat, from US$2699 (U.S. Departures), or C$3759 (Canada Departures)
17 Day (15N) Best of Thailand and Cambodia, from US$2899 (U.S. Departures), or C$3999 (Canada Departures)
Indochina tour to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Thailand
22 Day (20N) Best of Indochina, from US$3399 (U.S. Departures), or C$4999 (Canada Departures)
25 Day (23N) Indochina's Ever-changing Faces, from US$3849 (U.S. Departures), or C$5749 (Canada Departures)
Trip to Thailand & Vietnam
24 Day (22N) Grand Tour of Thailand & Vietnam, from US$3599 (U.S. Departures), or C$5099 (Canada Departures)