An unbeatable value holiday to explore the varied highlights of Vietnam, a country synonymous with the war that split the U.S. in two during the 1970s. While reminders of the impact are constantly visible, Vietnam is a nation on the move, its people are energetic, sociable and resourceful and live in a country blessed with a ravishing coastline, striking national parks and a rich and varied history. Now is the time to discover this dynamic destination which is constantly evolving and growing rapidly in popularity.
Explore the historic and modern capital, Hanoi; cruise through picturesque Halong Bay; discover the ancient Imperial Hue in central Vietnam; relax in the charming town of Hoi An; and experience the dynamic and vibrant pace of Saigon. Our tour includes all of these essential experiences, but also offers time to relax, explore or take one of our popular optional tours, including the opportunity to cruise along the Mekong River.
This is a journey of tropical sensations to the exotic Far East. The best value air inclusive package tour available to Vietnam.
- Roundtrip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- 10/11 nights' accommodation at conveniently located deluxe hotels
- 13 included meals: 8 buffet breakfasts, 1 brunch, 1 lunch and 3 dinners
- Flexible dining options with recommended local food/restaurant list
- All ground transportation per itinerary
- Overnight cruise on Ha Long Bay
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours with entrance fees as specified
- Escorted (or guided) tours with professional English-speaking tour manager/guides
- Baggage handling service
- Audio earphones to enhance touring experience
- This tour offers the perfect balance between included tour features and flexibility
Our 13 Day Amazing Vietnam tour includes all the major highlights Vietnam has to offer. We start from the capital city Hanoi, with its French colonial influence, then take an overnight cruise on the iconic Halong Bay, considered, by many, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. We proceed to the central Vietnam for the relaxed port town of Hoi An and the ancient Imperial of Hue. Our tour concludes at bustling city of Saigon.
- Compared to similar itineraries promoted by our competitors, World Spree’s package tour features 5-star hotels in convenient locations, as opposed to the 4-star hotels used by other companies. Unlike them, the hotels we use have character. We choose colonial style hotels, oceanfront beach resorts and international chains with a central location. Though we want you to travel with an open mind and be adventurous in the daytime, we want you to have all the comforts of home in the evening: Great location, comfortable beds, good lighting, air conditioning, cable TV, power showers and delicious American buffet breakfasts to look forward to. The truth is that if we do not enjoy staying in a hotel, we don’t put our clients there. We choose the hotels for this itinerary as if we do it for ourselves.
- Our package tour includes a memorable overnight cruise on Halong Bay, the single greatest tourist attraction in Vietnam. Most of our competitors offer a day cruise, instead. The day cruise lasts only a few hours, which saves on cost, but cheats tour participants who see only a bit of the huge bay. World Spree's cruise, on the other hand, overnights on a comfortable ship, takes in the most spectacular scenery (only available on the overnight cruise), visits floating villages and fishermen, and even allows time for a swim on a beautiful beach.
- Our reasonably-priced tour does not have any pre-arranged shopping stops -- the "shopping traps" arranged by many North American tour operators to generate commissions that subsidize their low prices and underpaid service staffs. World Spree considers this practice unethical. We say NO to "shopping traps."
- Lastly, as a tour operator and tour specialist to Asia, we can assist our clients in obtaining visas to Vietnam by offering a Vietnam Visa On Arrival Assistance program. This means World Spree tour participants don’t have to worry about a visa in advance, don't have to complete the visa application form upon arrival in Vietnam and don't have to wait in a long line to submit it. Everything will be taken care of on your behalf.
Do shop around and compare the different tours on the market, and you will be convinced that World Spree offers the best value to Indochina!
Similar Trips with Amazing Value
Exotic Vietnam tour
09 Day (7N) Exotic Vietnam, from US$999 (U.S. Departures), or C$1749 (Canada Departures)
Indochina tour to Vietnam & Cambodia
16 Day (14N) Best of Vietnam & Cambodia, from US$2199 (U.S. Departures), or C$3399 (Canada Departures)
18 Day (16N) Best of Vietnam & Cambodia with Phnom Penh, from US$2549 (U.S. Departures), or C$3749 (Canada Departures)
Indochina tour to Vietnam, Cambodia and extension to Bangkok
16 Day (14N) Best of Vietnam,Cambodia & Thailand, from US$2699 (U.S. Departures), or C$4049 (Canada Departures)