Indochina is a region rich in ancient traditions and architect, enticing images and unforgettable experiences. Our extensive tour allows you to experience the unforgettable magic of the Orient at your leisure and with professional English-speaking guides. You will be immersed into the Orient's vibrant, neon-lit cities, beautiful colonial architecture and ancient temples shrouded in tropical jungle vegetation. The beautiful white sand beaches, unforgettable sweet aromas of fresh and fragrant topical flowers and the spicy and exotic flavors of the local cuisine will soothe the soul and please the senses. Explore four different countries with their varied and contrasting highlights.
Our tour will begin in Vietnam where we will travel from north to south, experiencing its capital, Hanoi, and beautiful Halong Bay before experiencing the laid back charm of Hoi An and historic Hue, then onto enjoy the breakneck pace of modern Saigon. Enjoy several cruises, including the incredible Halong Bay overnight cruise.
Cambodia offers the largest and most famous temple complexes in the world, including the magical and mystical ruins of Angkor Wat, one of the region's undoubted highlights. Immerse yourself in the religious culture while attending a private blessing by the local monks.
In Laos we visit the beautiful city of Luang Prabang on the banks of the majestic Mekong River. Experience the spiritual and holy Binthabhat ceremony (Alms giving), visit the Royal Palace and temples, and meet and interact with local monks. An opportunity to cruise on mighty Mekong and visit the Pak Ou caves offers hours of beautiful landscapes, exploring and photo opportunities.
Our tour concludes in the capital city of Thailand - Bangkok, the big, brash and bustling city, with its ancient temples and city life. You will have the opportunity to visit the floating market at Damnoen Saduak. A visit to Wat Po will afford you the unforgettable sight of the Giant Reclining Buddha.
Carefully planned and constructed, this tour offers an unbeatable insight into the region, its history and its people. You will learn about ancient kingdoms, experience striking landscapes, taste spicy and aromatic foods and enjoy the genuinely warm hospitality of the local people.
- Round-trip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- 20 nights' accommodation at centrally located deluxe hotels
- 27 included meals: 19 buffet breakfasts, 1 brunch, 2 lunches and 5 dinners
- Flexible dining options with recommended local food/restaurant list
- All ground transportation per itinerary
- Overnight cruise on Ha Long Bay
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours with entrance fees as specified
- Escorted (or guided) tours with professional English-speaking tour manager/guides
- Baggage handling service
- Audio earphones to enhance touring experience
- This tour offers the perfect balance between included tour features and flexibility
Our 22-day Best of Indochina tour includes all the major highlights these four countries – Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand - has to offer. In addition, we designed the tour with a pace to allow for non-rushed sightseeing, time for relaxation and self-exploration, along with optional tours providing opportunities to those who want to delve deeper.
- Compared to similar itineraries promoted by our competitors, World Spree’s package tour features handpicked Boutique or 5-star hotels in convenient locations, as opposed to the lower hotels used by other companies. Unlike other tour companies, the hotels we use have character. Though we want you to travel with an open mind and be adventurous in the daytime, we want you to have all the comforts of home in the evening such as: Great locations; comfortable beds; good lighting; air conditioning; cable TV; power showers and delicious American buffet breakfasts to look forward to. The truth is that if we do not enjoy staying in a hotel, we don’t put our clients there. We choose the hotels for this itinerary as if we do it for ourselves.
- In addition, our package tour includes a memorable overnight cruise on Halong Bay, the single greatest tourist attraction in Vietnam. Most of our competitors offer a day cruise, instead. The day cruise lasts only a few hours, which saves on cost, but cheats tour participants, who see only a bit of the huge bay. World Spree’s cruise, on the other hand, overnights on a comfortable ship, takes in the most spectacular scenery (only available on the overnight cruise).
- Our reasonably-priced tour does not have any pre-arranged shopping stops - the "shopping traps" arranged by many North American tour operators to generate commissions that subsidize their low prices and underpaid service staffs. World Spree considers this practice unethical. We say NO to "shopping traps."
Do shop around and compare the different tours on the market, and you will be convinced that World Spree offers the best value to Indochina!
Similar Trips with Amazing Value
Trip to Vietnam & Cambodia
16 Day (14N) Best of Vietnam and Cambodia, from US$2199 (U.S. Departures), or C$3399 (Canada Departures)
18 Day (16N) Best of Vietnam & Cambodia with Phnom Penh, from US$2549 (U.S. Departures), or C$3749 (Canada Departures)
Indochina tour to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Thailand
25 Day (23N) Indochina's Ever-changing Faces, from US$3849 (U.S. Departures), or C$5749 (Canada Departures)