Vibrant, colorful and dynamic, India is a nation that inspires the imagination and overloads the senses. Our tour has been carefully planned to offer an itinerary that focuses on India's most iconic attractions.
Offering unbeatable value for the money, our 10-day Exotic India tour travels India's famed Golden Triangle, visiting the historic sights of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
Take the opportunity to join us for the many unforgettable experiences this intoxicating country offers. Explore the busy markets of Old Delhi; discover invaluable collections of arts and crafts; visit the Amber Fort; sample succulent and spicy cuisine; barter for handicrafts in Jaipur's historic bazaar; and marvel at the incomparable Taj Mahal, considered by many to be the greatest monument to love ever built.
* All itineraries with the tour name "Exotic India" are designed to be related. They all include the famed Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra (Taj Mahal) and Jaipur, but the three with higher prices also include either/or the holy city on the Ganges, Varanasi, and the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu. For more details visit "Similar Trips with Amazing Value" link below.
- Round trip international airfare including taxes and fuel surcharges
- 7 nights' accommodation at conveniently (or centrally) located deluxe (or superior first-class) hotels
- 12 included meals: 7 buffet breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Flexible dining options with recommended local food/restaurant list
- All ground transportation per itinerary
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours with entrance fees as specified
- Escorted (or guided) tours with professional English-speaking tour manager/guides
- Baggage handling service
- Audio earphones to enhance touring experience
- This tour offers the perfect balance between included tour features and flexibility
We are confident that you will not find a better value to tour India. Our Exotic India tour includes international flights, 7 nights’ accommodation, 12 meals and a wide range of highlights and activities.
We spent the last few years thoroughly researching this exotic destination, meticulously analyzing every single aspect of the top India tour producers in the North American market, especially their itineraries, hotels, included features, restaurants and menus, tour guides, transportation, and shopping. From our work, we learned how to improve on the industry standard.
By negotiating hard and using our knowledge of the destination, we have designed a tour that we firmly believe offers an incomparable experience for the money. We have created a trip, in such a way, and from a totally different perspective, as if we do it for ourselves -- for our very first journey to this great destination. That’s what makes World Spree different from others -- we treat as we expect to be treated and do everything with that in mind.
Similar Trips with Amazing Value
India Tours with extension trips to: Varanasi (River Ganges) and/or Kathmandu (Nepal)
India Tours including: both Khajuraho (Kamasutra Sculptures) and Varanasi (River Ganges), with extension trip to Nepal (Kathmandu)
India Trips including: Jodhpur, Udaipur, Mumbai, with extension tours to Nepal (Kathmandu)
India Travel including: Jodhpur, Udaipur, Mumbai, Kochi (Southern India), with extension trips to Nepal (Kathmandu)
India Vacations including Ranthambore (Tiger Reserve), with travel extension to Nepal (Kathmandu)